|The MOD70 fleet arrived in NewYork|
KRYS OCEAN RACE provisional results
1) Race For Water ( Stève Ravussin) finised at 12h53’20’’ Local time
2) Groupe Edmond de Rothschild (Sébastien Josse) finished at 12h55’50’’
3) Spindrift racing (Yann Guichard) finished at 13h35’08’’
4) FONCIA (Michel Desjoyeaux) finished at 13h38’44’’
5) Musandam-Oman Sail (Sidney Gavignet) finised at 14h04’01’’
This new boats will Start on Saturday 7th July 2012 at 1500 GMT (if I am right this is 1100 local time) for their first International Sailing Race from NewYork City to Brest.
You can sail alongside the Boats in a Virtual Sailing simulator LiveSkipper,
the simulator has a free registration and is made to match the real boats in sailing speed. The LiveSkipper uses actual wind information, regularly refreshed, so you can make your own strategy and check it with the professionals on the real Trimarans. Register here before the start and you may do some practice sailing in the challenge Prologue Krys Ocean Race.